- Frankfurt American High School, Frankfurt, Germany
- Pell City High School (1990)
- Associate of Science from Gadsden State Community College (2003)
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education from Jacksonville State University (2006)
- Master of Arts from the University of Alabama (2012)
I have also received AMSTI training in 5th grade math and science, Number Talks, and Greater Birmingham Math Partnership (GBMP) training through UAB in Patterns I, Numerical Reasoning, and Reasoning About Data. I completed my 3rd summer training at the Alabama Educational Technology Conference, and my 2nd summer training at the Mountain Brook Learning Conference. I love learning, and hope my thirst for knowledge is contagious!
Prior to coming to Tarrant City Schools in 2006, I taught pre-k at a private child development center for almost 14 years. I taught 5th grade at Tarrant City Schools for eight years, and 6th grade Language and Writing for one year. This is my sixth year in the position of Technology teacher, and I am also available to provide services for students in need of academic intervention.