For the month of April we will learn fun facts about proteins.
Did you know:
- The protein group contains foods that come from animals and other foods that come from plants.
- Chicken, beef, ham, eggs and fish are protein foods that come from animals.
- Nuts, beans, peas and peanut butter are some examples of protein foods that come from plants.
- Protein, along with exercise helps your body build and maintain muscle.
- Peanut butter, sunflower seeds and cashew nuts are items to snack on from the protein group.