For the month of May we are going to learn fun facts about food.
Did you know:
- Did you know a tomato can be called a fruit or vegetable?
- Have you ever heard of a Grapple? It's an apple infused with the taste of a Grapico.
- Did you know it takes 20 month to grow a pineapple. Which cartoon character lives in a pineapple?
- Did you know during the Super Bowl game about 50 million pounds of avocados are eaten?
- Did you know that grapes hang in a cluster that has the shape of a heart. Grapes are good for your heart!
The CNP staff wishes you a great summer!